Wednesday, July 23, 2014

29 Weeks: We Are an Acorn Squash!! (75ish more days!!)


Wowza!! When you say it like that, wowza!!! 75 more days seems like nothing! And there is still lots to do!!!

Dear Baby J,
My darling baby boy, I have been wondering a lot about you this week. What will you look like? Will you have daddies thick beautiful straight hair or mommies crazy curly thin hair? What color will your eyes be? Are you gonna be a chunk or a little thing? There are so many questions! All in due time I know, I cannot wait to meet you! However, please stay in my belly as long as you need to! No rush here, we want you to grow and grow and grow!! We love you so much already, it is crazy how you can love someone you have never met! But I feel like I know you so well!!!

Random Baby Updates:
- He has very particular times that he likes to move: Before I am about to eat (when we are collectively hungry), after we eat (thank you mommy that was yummy!), when we lay down to go to bed, and when Chris' alarm goes off in the am. He also moves other random times throughout the day, but these are daily occurrences!
- I actually saw... SAW my belly move today!!! Holy weird and crazy and exciting!! I hope Chris gets to see it!!
- The two bellies are slowly working towards one... here is hoping!

Nursery Update:
-  I got a pillow for the rocker. It is a yellow color. Going to a pop of color different from the tan/white/navy we have got going on.
- Chris and I spray painted all the letters navy and I modge podged scrapbook paper on to a few of the letters. I am hoping this works out. I have tried to plan this out, but am realizing that I just cant. I have to go with the flow! (Side Note: When you spray paint letters make sure they are facing the correct way. We realized along the way that a good 5/6 were backwards. haha)
- I am hunting for a rug and lamp. More the rug right now because I need to test an end table from my mother in law. 
- I am also hunting for curtains. We registered for them on Pottery Barn. And I love them. But in case we are not gifted them I wanted to see what else was out there. 

In Other News:
My most fabulous husband got me an early birthday and your gonna be a mama presents! A fridge/freezer for the garage andddd a Neato! Neato is a handsfree little vacuum guy that makes my life so nice! He just does his thing, ignoring the dog when she choses to be fiesty or working around me making breakfast. My floors feel fab and I dont have to run my Shark every other day now! Dont worry Shark you are still amazing and I love you!


Here are the Weekly Updates

Week: 29 weeks!

Maternity Clothes: Same ole same ole

Wedding Ring On/Off: on and feels great! I have a friend who is a week ahead of me and she just had to take hers off due to the swelling. 

Sleeping: on and off. Not through the night. I toss and turn a lot, my hips go to sleep if I lay on one too long. I hope Baby J doesn't mind how much I flip him around in there!

Weekly Highlight: I saw my belly move! It was like an uncoordinated wave!

Stretch Marks:  None that I see

Cravings/Food Things: I have been eating a Belvita Breakfast Bar about 2/3pm when I want a little sweeter snack. They seem to be doing the trick. Andddd I am still obsessed with Barbara Cheese Puffs - Jalapeno Flavor. Yum!

Labor Signs: No way Jose! Thank you

Missing Anything In Particular This Week: Being able to bend over with losing my breath and feeling like I have a wedge there. haha.

Weekly Mood: Excited!!! Baby shower week!!!

Whatcha Looking Forward Too: My NOLA baby shower!!! It is here and I cannot wait! I have a navy and white dress from Gap. I thought it was fun that it was themed with the nursery. I am a dork!

Workout This Week:  Yoga & Walking the pup dog!


29 weeks - The tummies are a merging!!



1 comment:

emT said...

I can really see the baby bump. I love you two. See you soon!!