Thursday, July 10, 2014

27 Weeks!!! (So Much for the Weekly Update...3 Weeks Later)


Week: 27 Weeks (I mean that seems like basically 30 to me...holy cow!)

Weight Gain: I am feeling exceptionally fat after a weekend home to NOLA and the lake for the 4th, So i opt out this week. Hopefully returning to my normal routine will make me feel better! 

Maternity Clothes: Same as last post. I may go looking at some stores today. Just to browse. I need a baby shower dress! It is almost baby shower time...geez um!

Wedding Ring On/Off: On!

Sleeping: Pretty well these last few nights

Weekly Highlight: I have been told I look pregnant, lots of times. So that is super exciting! I keep waiting for my two tummies to merge, then I get the basketball belly! Hopefully it happens!

Stretch Marks: Not that I notice, but my body is covered in scratches right now from the puppy swim lessons at the lake.

Cravings/Food Things: Nothing major... I have been on a nectarine and peach kick. Yummy summer fruits. And I have eaten and wanted way more chocolate, like cookie cake. Which I am fairly certain I do not even like! I don't know if it is just because I want it or if I want it bc I can have it.

 Labor Signs: Nope, and lets hold off on this for a while!

Missing Anything In Particular This Week: Regular clothes shopping. I tortured myself yesterday and tried on regular non maternity clothes.... not a good choice Julie, NOT.A.Good.Choice.

Weekly Mood: I have been aggravated a bit more this week. But only a certain person does the aggravation to me...

Whatcha Looking Forward Too: I cannot wait for my baby shower! To celebrate with my friends and family. It will feel real!!

Workout This Week: I have been walking Liuzza 4 miles a day. In 2 mile increments. I need to get back to my yoga and spin schedule. It has just been off recently. 

Belly Button Popped: Nope... It seems to be getting smaller

Gender: Baby Boy J!

27 Weeks

No comments: