Friday, October 10, 2014

40 Weeks & 4 days!

Baby J seems to be in no hurry to leave mommies belly! A friend of mine sent me this hysterical photo (see below). Oh my gosh, I seriously think that is Baby J!!







I really cannot complain. Yes I am 40 weeks and 3 days, yes I want to meet my baby, & yes I am not the most comfortable I have ever been in my life. But at the end of the day my body is doing this incredible task of carrying my baby boy. And not only have I been able to carry and care for him for 9 (10 months) I am one of the lucky ones who can carry him for 40 weeks. I know that may seem crazy, but my body and my baby have worked together to keep in safe and healthy for this long. I feel very indebeted to them. I know it is hard work and they both must be exhausted. I hope that when Baby J makes his moves all the prep we have done for my mind will assist them! Okay, sappy blurb over!

Baby J Updates this week:
- Wellllll we went today for my post-date check-up! Here is what we learned: I am still -1 station& 70% effaced. BUTTT I was 1 cm dialated, so he was able to sweep some membranes. I think he would have liked to get more, but did what he could!! So hopefully things get going. I then came home and walked the stairs and then ran the stairs, thennnn walked ciricles around the house. My dog and husband think I am crazy! Here is hoping for some motion!!
- Christopher and I celebrated Baby J's due date (2 days late). We went to this new farm to table place called Harvest. So so so yummm! We will def go back! It was a fabulous eveving and I really thought it would bring the baby out.... false. He is staying!




That is pretty much it on the baby front for now! I will report back when we know more!!

P.s. I am skipping the weekly rote updates. Because I dont want to. The end!


No comments: