Wednesday, July 16, 2014

28 Weeks!!! Heyyyyloooo Third Trimester!!


Holy Cow.... We have entered the home stretch!!!


Week: 28 Weeks, Welcome to the final months babycakes!

Weight Gain: I am feeling insecure and fat, so I shall be removing this tidbit of info from zee blog!

Maternity Clothes: Same ones as before, however I have tortured myself by trying on "regular" clothes. I did find two potential baby shower outfits though! Non-maternity, nice and flowy, and hopefully make my un-merged two tummies look like one cute basketball belly!

Note the two bellies in the photo below- 
2 tummies meet... I want a basketball!


Wedding Ring On/Off: on and fitting normally

Sleeping: I seem to have progressed to many position changes throughout the night, but only two potty breaks... here is hoping!

Weekly Highlight: Christopher got to feel Baby J!!! SO many exciting new baby related purchases!! See the deets below!

Stretch Marks: None that I can see

Cravings/Food Things: I am on week one of no desert. I feel like I let all my control go in the second trimester, so I am trying to end strong!

Labor Signs: Nope, but man does this little man love to move! We have been feeling him kick and do the wave all over the place! Christopher got to feel him, FINALLY. We were watching the World Cup final and Baby J decided to prove to his daddy what an athlete he will be. I know his daddy is a proud papa!

Missing Anything In Particular This Week: being able to bend over without pressure and tying my shoes without having to get into a yoga position. 

Weekly Mood: Accepting of my changing body

Whatcha Looking Forward Too: our 30 week check up!!! And Birth bootcamp! Both of which start on July 31st!

Workout This Week: Lots of yoga and walks! I try to take Liuzza on two 2 mile walks a day! 

SO many new and exciting things to report this week!! We have gotten a lot of fun baby things in the mail! We have also made some exciting steps into the nursery decor: we got the letters in that I am going decorate, the rocker came in, we bought a pouf for our feet (opted out of the matching ottoman), got cute and simple thank you notes to prepare for the shower, received our first Parents magazine, our (really my, because I don't think Christopher will be boarding this train) Solly Wrap came, & we bought the CUTEST little tiny baby hat - Geaux Tigers of course! Pictures of all the exciting baby cuteness below!!

The Rocking Chair (which was the bane of my existence to choose), Our tiny Baby J's first hat, & the first of many Parents Magazine (thank you Motherhood Maternity)!

Solly Wrap, Nursery letters, and Thank you Cards!

1 comment:

emT said...

Thinking maybe I can unscramble the letters and take a guess at his name...