Friday, September 5, 2014

5 weeks to go!! Week 35 update!

Not much to report this week beyond the weekly stats. I am still trying to complete last weeks "todos." Next week should be an exciting blog post though.... we have our bonus 36 week sono to see just how large this little man really is! Check back for the update!

-Chris and I did official switch vehicles... he has the SUV and I have the car (1.5 years till this lease is up!) and getting down in the car was not comfy. Not comfy at all!!
- I am officially on no travel lock down. So the month of september we are home with no trips!
- At my check up this week I was informed that we are moving on to weekly visits. Holy realness batman! And that all is well! Strong heartbeat, head down and central, blood pressure low and fab, & no alarms in my pee pee sample!!

Week: 35!

Maternity Clothes: Same ole

Wedding Ring On/Off: On, but I am seriously considering taking it off... I am scared that it is soon going to get stuck and have to be cut off. One of my friends suggested just going to Claire's or something and buying a ring to wear in the meantime. I may just do that!

Sleeping: so-so. I am pretty much in bed by 930 and get up 3-4 times a night. Certain times is a breeze to turn over and other times it is like I just ran 4 back to back marathons! 

Weekly Highlight: Getting pumpkin things! yay Fall!

Stretch Marks: I am afraid to say, I have grown a few more stretch marks. They are still very much concentrated at the right side of my belly button... so weird!

Cravings/Food Things: I have been eating wayyyy to many sweets! I need to real that in!

Labor Signs: Nope, still haven't experience Braxton Hicks or anything. I wonder what that means? Or what it predicts?

Missing Anything In Particular This Week: I am seriously having a hard time with any scrunch type position. My poor baby and organs rebel! 

Weekly Mood: You know I don't know... I have felt slower and heavier for sure. I don't know if that is the progression of the pregnancy or all the sweets!

Whatcha Looking Forward Too: Baby J getting here! I cannot wait to meet him! I am impatient and also telling him to take his time and come when he is ready. I have been so fortunate to have an amazing pregnancy so I cannot complain one bit! I cannot wait to meet and love this sweet boy! It is crazy how close we are!!

Workout This Week: Walking & Yoga

Hi gigantor belly... geezum!

The beginning of the pumpkin finds! (Milano cookies are not a good find, fyi)

bahahaha! HAD to share!


No comments: