Tuesday, August 19, 2014

32 Weeks & counting!


Another combo blog... another week slacked! In my defense I had Week 32 written, just never posted. So I figured I would just add it into Week 33's post!

I began week 33 with my 32 week check up. Since I was out of town as was Dr. J we had trouble coordinating last weeks apt. So Monday afternoon I went for my checkup. All looks good! Howeverrrr my belly is measuring on the larger side. Thank you to a growing baby J or a weekend at the beach. I wanna say its the baby! Here are two "belly pictures" from week 32. I think my belly looks pretty cute here! It does not always look this way guys... don't get toooo excited!

What what a basketball! 

Where o where did my toes go?!?
Week: 33

Maternity Clothes: Got lots of use out of my maternity bathing suit when we were at the beach!
Wedding Ring On/Off: on
Sleeping: all good
Weekly Highlight: It is always fun to go to the doctors. It was nice to speak with him about some of my concerns with being induced and not being able to do natural birth.
Stretch Marks: Same ones to the right of my belly button. Which upon further review is really to teh left if you are looking at my belly.
Cravings/Food Things: I have been really wanting soft serve with sprinkles. What I really want is Kohr Brothers peanut butter with chocolate sprinkles. But seeing as how I have no plans to go to OCNJ and the season is ending, I dont imagine that wish will be granted.... sad face
Labor Signs: Nope, but I def feel new kinds of stretching and stitch type pains in and around my belly.
Missing Anything In Particular This Week: Comfortable hang out shorts. I cannot seem to find the right lounge-ware for the house..
Weekly Mood: I have been tired this week. But I expect that due to a traveling and busy weekend.
Whatcha Looking Forward Too: the 36 week sono!!!!
Workout This Week: Yoga and walks as normal

Belly Button Update: It appears to be diapering! I have this reddish circle around it and the button itself it working on going away...


Week: 32!
Maternity Clothes: And I have given in... nursing bras have been bought! I have been fighting it and boy oh boy those nursing sports bras are so darn comfy! They don't do much in the way of making the girls look marvelous, but they will be perfectly suitable to wear from here on out!
Wedding Ring On/Off: On and feeling normal. I have days of more swollen limbs fa sho. But still fits! 
Sleeping: fairly well actually. BUT I will say adjusting positions is quite a workout. I have not mastered how to switch sides without feeling like I ran a mile... man o man having ab muscle is something we take advantage of!
Weekly Highlight: One of my very sweet friends gave us a box full of goodies and clothes. I am feeling very grateful to Erika for her super kindness!! 
Stretch Marks: Same ones as last week, to the right of my belly button. Anddd it appears my belly button is doing something weird. It constantly has a reddish ring around it... We shall see what comes of it! 
Cravings/Food Things: I am trying to make sure I am eating enough protein and greens. Man it is hard!!  I am also keeping track of things in a Chow Chart. It is in out Birth Bootcamp bool. 
Labor Signs: Nope! Thank you baby boy! 
Missing Anything In Particular This Week: Not losing my breath at the drop of a hat. 
Weekly Mood: Tired and Excited and Accomplished! 
Whatcha Looking Forward Too: Beach Vacayyy!! Janes Gang does Portofino! 
Workout This Week: Lots of walking and yoga 

No comments: